41 Things To Do To Kill Your Boredom Immediately
Being bored is the worst feeling. Usually we do not have time but once we have it and end up getting bored it is just so frustrating. Most of the time we actually run out of ideas as to what to do when you’re bored.
Well, worry no more because I have come up with a long list of things you can do to kill your boredom immediately. Here is a list of all the things that you can do when you’re with everything. It’s best to utilise the time you have at hand rather than simply getting bored.
Let’s get started! Shall we?
Things To Do When You Are Bored At Home
- Keep yourself occupied in cleaning the house, you house needs pampering too
- Redecor you home, try some DIY to utilise your time
- A movie marathon + popcorn + warm bed
- Invest your time in making a perfect playlist to listen to when you’re bored
- Basking in the sun in winter with a book in hand sounds like a plan right?
- How about a video game session? Play until you beat the other
- Let’s bring the letter pad out! Write letters to your friends and family whom we haven’t spoken in a long time
- Groom yourself in your free time. A long relaxing mani-padi won’t hurt anyone
- Learn something new. There are online classes for almost everything these days
- Plan theme parties at home
Entertaining Things To Do When You’re Bored
- Reality shows are engrossing, choose one from many
- Go for classic old cinema, watch you’re grandma’s favorite
- Read something online, Calm Sage can help you with that
- Look for songs from your childhood
- Re-watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S or any of your favorite shows
- Pick up the novel you wanted to read for a long time
- Put your thoughts to words, write a book, poem, jokes, etc
- Make a painting, convert it into a puzzle and send it to your friends
- Invest your time polishing your hobby
- Take out old videos of your family, check if their stories are really true
Relaxing Things To Do When You’re Bored
- Prepare your room like it’s a room from a luxury hotel
- Pamper yourself! Give yourself a massage, indulge in skin care, etc
- Take a long hot water bubble bath
- How about yoga?
- Practice good breathwork before bedtime or once you wake up
- Meditate! It will benefit you a lot more than just making you feel less bored
- Listen to relaxing music/video on Calm Sage youtube channel
- Go for walks, in the morning, evening or at night.
- Have you heard of online museum tours?
- Spend time with your pet
Creative Things To Do When You’re Bored
- Paint personalised cards for the coming holiday season
- Love music? How about you write a song for your special one ?
- Learn a new language
- Let’s train in a new form of dance
- How about you teach your pet a new trick?
- Start journaling
- Start your own podcast
- Try some online tricks to make your old clothes new
- Learn sewing, makes customised masks for friends and family
- Design dresses for yourself
- Create a wall of fame for your art work
That’s all for today. Do comment and let me know what ideas you like. I hope you have already planned your days using these things to do when you’re bored. I am going to paint a wall with all my favorite things, what are you planning to do next?
Also read: Why Boredom Can Be Good For Your Psychological Health
Thanks for reading.
Take care and stay safe.