30 Positive Self Affirmations On Your Wall To Keep You Going
Hey Guys, each one of us wants someone to praise us or tell us that no matter how difficult life or its tasks are, we can go through them positively. But the best comes out when you yourself become that someone and remind yourself of your own worth. Oh yes! Some of us might find it a little odd but trust me, try your luck with positive self affirmations this time. Self affirmations can prove to be a total change if practiced on an everyday basis.
Positive self-affirmation thoughts alone are capable enough to improve your mindset and prepare for the coming challenges. Imagine getting up for an important basketball match for the team. Telling yourself ‘I will do great’ with a deep breath and keeping the same though throughout the day will help you to overcome anxiety and nervousness.
Positive self affirmations help you in staying positive about yourself, especially if you are in deep thought which is not leading you anywhere. We have kept some good affirmation ideas and positive statements about yourself in the blog.
If you are thinking about self affirmtion and positive affirmations ideas then let us tell you that Positive affirmations act as a constant reminder for self-motivation and encouragement. For example, telling yourself ‘I am financially happy’ or ‘I have cleared this competition with flying colors’ keeps your mindset positive no matter what the situation is. Even if you are not doing well, your mind will always tell you to push yourself for better.
This is why we have prepared a list of positive affirmations for success and happiness that could be hung on your room’s wall or stick on the desktop’s wall. Tick mark these affirmations and remind yourself everyday of your love for yourself. and be positive about yourself timely.
30 Positive Self-Affirmations To Keep You Motivated
Here are some of the best self-affirmations for positivity that you can choose to keep with you and remind that you are more than enough. Ready to find positive statements about yourself, go on!
“I Give Myself Space to Grow and Learn”
- I am successful. I am confident. I am powerful.
- I am learning and getting better every day.
- I am motivated.
- No one can stop me from achieving my goals.
- I am a positive inspiration to the people I come into contact with.
- I am above the thoughts that make me angry and fearful.
- Today will be an exceptionally good day.
- The volume of negative thoughts is low while the positive thoughts are loud.
- I am focused and alert.
- I am led by my goals and dreams and not by my problems.
“I Put My Energy into The Things That Matters to Me”
- I am grateful for everything that life has to offer.
- I am a self-sufficient person with the power of becoming who I want to be.
- I am not my past nor my mistakes define me.
- I am driven by my future.
- I use my mistakes to learn and grow.
- Today will be a productive day.
- I strive to come closer to my goals each day.
- With the power of my thoughts and action, healthy transformations are happening in my life.
- I am growing into a strong and better person every day.
- I am who I am. I create power and confidence within.
“I am courageous and I Stand for Myself”
- I forgive myself and forgive others.
- I’ve come through tough times before and I will continue to do so.
- I don’t waste a moment of my life. I try to explore every moment as if my last.
- I remember the power within and use the power to achieve my goals.
- I may make mistakes but I don’t let them define who I am.
- I don’t compare myself to others. I define my success.
- I make myself proud every day, finish what I start, and let go if I can’t.
- My life and my actions have a meaning and purpose.
- I did my best and for that I am grateful.
- Happiness is a choice, and today I chose to be happy.
We are Providing you free printable if Positive Self Affirmation you can use to stay motivated in daily life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do you say positive affirmations about yourself?
Place the list of positive thoughts and affirmations on your wall, desk or diary and repeat them everyday, twice or thrice a day in your heart and mind.
Q2. What is the most powerful affirmation?
‘I love me.’, ‘My thoughts and feelings matter’, ‘Good things are on its way.’ and ‘Being imperfect is absolutely OK’ are some of the most powerful affirmations.
These positive self-affirmations are more than required, we understand. So keep praising yourself and keep moving forward. Whether you take these self-affirmations for physical wellness or mental, they would always push you for something better.
You Can also Watch this Self Affirmation Video and Save it for future to Practice:
Try to catch with at least 3-4 affirmations each day and you will be able to see the difference in your self-confidence very soon. We are here for any of your further queries in the future!
You May Like These Also: