60+ Best Positive Affirmations For Depression That Works
A small pep talk always works and if it’s in the form of an affirmation, it can help you in boosting your courage and enhancing your abilities. Coping with depression is not easy but being vocal about some positive phrases can offer a much-needed lift. Not only this, but positive affirmations for depression and anxiety are the most useful, simple, and handy tool that can help people overcome the symptoms of depression. Positive affirmation for someone with depression is nothing but a self-crafted statement that helps in improving your mental health and enhancing your values, qualities, and strengths.
Positive affirmation for fighting depression really works because depression causes negative thoughts. Daily positive affirmations for depression are best for countering negative beliefs. There is a study that shows positive affirmations act as a protector in contradiction of challenging situations.
In this blog, I have enlisted 65 best positive affirmations for fighting depression. If you wish to learn the craft of creating your own positive affirmations, do not miss the takeaway section.
60+ Best Positive Affirmations for Depression
Positive Affirmations for Depression
- I am in the right place and I am doing right.
- I choose myself, my mental health, my peace over everything.
- I will try to overcome my fears.
- I will always speak up for my rights.
- I will always try to find the best in myself and others.
- I am accepting my flaws and I will convert my flaws into strengths.
- I value my life.
- I am working toward my growth and that’s enough.
- I have defined my goals mindfully and I will work on them.
- I am taking control of my thoughts, feelings, and mind.
- I am working on building resilience.
- I am hopeful that everything will be better soon.
- I am not limited and I am endless.
- I will always love myself unconditionally.
- I will try to find joy in simple things.
- There is nothing wrong with me.
- I will do it anyway.
- I am trying to find peace amid chaos.
Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
- 11. I allow myself to be mindful.
- I am worthy of all the love and I can achieve great things.
- I will always do my best.
- I trust my inner instincts and allow myself to learn from my mistakes.
- I trust myself and my decision-making skills.
- I am moving in the right direction.
- I am supported.
- I am safe.
- I am happy and I am trying to find pleasure and peace.
- I am good and that’s all that matters.
- I will face challenges to grab the opportunities
- I will never attract negative feelings about myself and others.
- I believe in myself to get through this challenging phase.
- I am healthy and wealthy.
- I have planned achievable goals for my life.
- I am not taking charge of uncontrollable things.
Positive Affirmations for Postpartum Depression
- I am enough.
- I believe in myself.
- I am grateful to have this little one in my life.
- I am proud of myself and I am proud of my little one too.
- I trust myself and I am working on myself.
- The priority is to take care of my body, spirit, and mind.
- I will provide myself with space and time for growing.
- I have already come so far and I am not stopping now.
- I am working on gaining strength each day.
- I am resilient enough to face challenges and I surely going to pass this phase.
- I deserve self-love and self-care.
Positive Self-Affirmations for Chronic Depression
- I can do hard things.
- I am working hard to accomplish my goals and dreams.
- My priority is my health.
- I take the help of mistakes to improve my future.
- My goal is to make a positive, healthy, and better life for myself and my loved ones.
- My mental mess cannot stop me from achieving what I have planned.
- I allow myself some time to understand my feelings.
- My life is what I make it.
- Breathe, smile, and let it go.
- I acknowledge my feelings and emotions.
- I allow myself to learn from my mistakes.
- I am not being judgmental and I accept myself for who I am today.
- I will achieve my goals with everything I have.
- I will always think out of the box and generate creative ideas.
- This moment is everything and I will make the most of it.
Positive Christian Affirmations for Depression
- I am love and I am loved by myself.
- I am a beloved child of god.
- I am kind and I will radiate kindness to others.
- This will surely pass.
- I am alive in the holy spirit.
- I am no longer a slave to fear.
- I am victorious and I am his.
- I am a citizen of heaven.
- My life is a gift and I am grateful for everything I have.
Takeaway: Learning the craft of making your own affirmations!
Do you know you can craft your own positive affirmations for depression and anxiety? To make your own affirmations, all you need to do is to target the area, behavior, and belief that you wish to improve and convert them into a positive and strong statement.
Do you know you can craft your own positive affirmations for depression and anxiety? To make your own affirmations, all you need to do is to target the area, behavior, and belief that you wish to improve and convert them into a positive and strong statement. While creating positive affirmations for someone with depression, make sure you’re making an affirmation that is achievable and credible. Always try to turn negative into positive and write it in the present tense form. Now, say it or write it with a feeling!
For example, if you’re creating a positive affirmation for postpartum depression, you can write, “I give myself permission to rest”, or “We are growing together, and let’s just embrace motherhood.”
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are positive affirmations?
Affirmations are a way of challenging negative thoughts and behaviors. When positive affirmations are used the right way, they provide us an opportunity to overcome negative feelings, thoughts, and behaviors and help us accomplish our goals.
2. How to start using positive affirmations?
If you’re looking forward to trying positive affirmations, one of the effective ways to start them is to begin journaling. Daily journaling keeps you going and it can be a fun way to cultivate more positivity around you.
3. How do positive affirmations help depression?
Research shows that positive affirmations greatly influence our overall well-being and redirect the thought process in the brain. Positive affirmations are not frontline treatment methods but they are really effective in managing mood and controlling emotions.
I hope this blog helps you with the best positive affirmations for fighting depression. Comment down your favorite pick from the list or let us know which positive affirmation for depression and anxiety you have self-crafted for overcoming your negative situations. For more such content, connect with us on all social media platforms.
Thanks for reading!