25+ Growth Mindset Affirmations For You To Not Feel Stuck In Life
Are you feeling stuck on a task?
Feel like giving up on the deadline?
Are failures restricting your progress?
Do you feel fixed at a point in your life?
If yes then you might be having a fixed mindset! And to get over all these feelings, life situations, and the fixed mindset you have to take a 180-degree turn! You need to explore the opposite side of the fixed mindset, that is, the growth mindset! That happens to be the best possible solution to get going and jump over the adverse situations. By developing a growth mindset you can change how you pursue your abilities and strengths in real life. Even research supports this notion.
Now there are various ways through which you can go from a broken mindset to a growth mindset. One such way that works effectively in therapies and in general life is “Growth Mindset Affirmations.”
But, before we explore these affirmations let us quickly explore the importance of a growth mindset.
Why Build A Growth Mindset?
A growth mindset is found to offer various benefits to us which helps us keep moving in our life. Some of the key benefits that are supported by multiple research are:
1. It helps us embrace positivity.
2. It allows us to become a learner for life.
3. It pushes us to go beyond our limits (healthily).
4. It prepares us for hardships and challenges.
5. It empowers us to adapt to the changing world.
30+ Affirmations to Build Growth Mindset
Growth Mindset Affirmation from You, For You
When you need your inner voice to motivate you and you want to be your own support system, say these growth mindset affirmations out loud to yourself!
1. I can succeed with determination and constant efforts.
2. I embrace the challenges. I can overcome them.
3. I am never giving up. I challenge myself & believe in myself.
4. I am never going to stop trying. I got this.
5. I can learn anything. I can know anything. I can be anything.
6. I am not afraid of storms for I am learning to sail my ship.
7. I haven’t failed. I have found thousands of ways that don’t work.
8. I haven’t figured it out YET.
9. Learning is my superpower.
10. I am improving with practice.
11. On days when I don’t succeed I try again.
12. I am worthy of all the wonderful things in my life.
13. I am willing to do what it takes to create lasting positive change.
Growth Mindset Affirmations For You From Calm Sage
If you want motivation from a third person (imaginary or me) then these growth mindset affirmations are best for you.
1. Always do what you are afraid of doing.
2. To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong.
3. You will learn how to do this. Climb on!
5. This could take some time. Stick with it.
6. If you quit once it becomes a habit. Don’t quit.
7. Always do what you are afraid of doing.
8. To fight a problem all you need is to change your attitude.
9. All things are difficult before they are easy. Bring it.
10. It all depends on whether you think you can or think you can’t.
11. Don’t give up unless you are proud.
12. Be inspired by the success of others.
13. Your brain can be stretched to master new things.
14. Keep going; keep growing.
Now it is time for you to shift from “I can’t to, I can!”
We recommend you to practice these affirmations 3 times a day:
- As soon as you wake up.
- At any point of the day when you feel fixed.
- Before going to bed.
You can use them as a mantra and chant it for a minimum of three times. Or you can get them printed and place it near your study or work desk. This will constantly remind you to keep moving and keep growing in your life.
Don’t forget to share your experience with this growth mindset affirmations with us.
More power to you…
You May Like These Also:
Important Life Skills: Fearlessness, Independent, optimism and more
What is Resilience and Why Building Resilience is important
Affirmations are like magic! They always work. But little did I know that it can push me out of "feeling stuck" situations. Thank you.
Affirmations are really a powerful way. I am trying it nowadays, it really works.
Affirmations affect us quickly they help us to rid from stress, give motivation. I am impressed Anjali you write too good......