Heal From Within With Kundalini Awakening: Know The Signs, Benefits, And How To Cultivate
Are you wondering what your life’s purpose is? Well, then Kundalini Awakening may be the answer you’re looking for. This ancient spiritual practice helps you heal and become self-conscious by channeling the energy inside.
Derived from Sanskrit, kundalini means “coiled snake” and according to practitioners, it is believed that the energy inside us lies at the base of our spine. This energy or life force connects us with our spiritual self and with practicing kundalini awakening, one can “uncoil” and heal from within.
A unique study of energy science and spirituality, kundalini awakening is a practice that’s been quickly adapted into the western world. Kundalini energy is our life force and one can cultivate this practice to become more self-conscious and increase happiness.
Kundalini uncoils the energy that lies dormant at the base of the spine, unblocks the energy points holding our wounds, and balances our chakras.
What Is Kundalini Awakening?
Kundalini is the energy that’s lying dormant at the base of your spine and when this energy flows upwards following the seven chakras or energy centers in your body, it leads to a state of consciousness called kundalini awakening.
This spiritual healing technique is a remarkable experience that you can cultivate with meditation, pranayama, or yoga. Kundalini awakening can be an enriching spiritual experience that can make you more self-conscious and self-aware.
Signs Of Kundalini Awakening
Many signs can make you aware of a kundalini awakening. When one feels the kundalini awakening symptoms, one can experience the awareness flowing through their body and soul. Some of the kundalini awakening symptoms can include:
- A heightened sense of awareness
- A sense of purpose
- A desire to make changes in lifestyle
- A feeling of freedom from materialistic urges
- Feelings of love and compassion for all
- The ability to focus on one thing at a time
- The ability to not let past trauma and hurt affect you
- An increase in creativity
Other physical or emotional changes can also occur such as:
- Trouble sleeping
- Feeling anxious
- A random rush of energy
- Shaking and trembling
Whatever your signs of kundalini awakening may be, try not to dwell on them so much. Instead, try to focus your energy to move and work on healing with holistic help. Don’t resist these symptoms and feelings.
Benefits Of Kundalini Awakening
Kundalini awakening can be a wonderful healing and self-improvement technique that can bring long-term changes in your life. With kundalini awakening, you may not see life as you saw before. You’ll undergo a transformation that will help you move through life’s challenges differently.
Benefits of kundalini awakening can include:
- Experiencing blissfulness
- Heightened senses
- Having more compassion towards self and others
- Increased empathy towards others
- Increased creativity
- Increased mind-body-spirit connection
Although, there can be some downsides to kundalini awakening as well. The experience can feel like a bad trip or psychosis and if your chakras aren’t balanced or strong enough to withstand the energy flow, then you may experience symptoms such as body spasms and hot flashes.
How To Cultivate Kundalini Energy?
When you think about kundalini awakening, the goal should not be to achieve kundalini awakening, rather you need to have a goal to become a more self-conscious or self-aware person. If you experience kundalini awakening or not, you’ll still be connected to your spiritual energy and continue your healing.
Remember, kundalini awakening can help you unblock the energy you’ve been holding on to, and releasing the energy can help unblock the pain – psychological and physical.
You don’t need to force yourself to experience kundalini awakening. Awakening your dormant energy can often result in negative results so you need to train yourself first to welcome the awakening. Your awakening may not benefit if your chakras and energy centers are not balanced.
Here are some ways you can cultivate kundalini awakening and increase your self-awareness:
- Unblock your chakras: To cultivate kundalini awakening, you need to first unblock your chakras. Unblocking your chakras can be difficult but with the help of a trained professional, it can be achieved.
- Meditation: Meditation is a wonderful way to cultivate your awareness. Quiet your mind and focus on what is important to you. Once you achieve mental quietness and clarity, the energy flow will be smooth.
- Yoga: Many yoga techniques can also help you cultivate kundalini awakening and help you move forward in your spiritual healing. Try joining a yoga class focused on spiritual healing to help you get started.
- Practice sound healing: Sound therapy or sound healing is another technique that can help you unblock your chakras and aid in the healing. The vibrations of sound healing, mantras, or even music can help.
- Breathwork: Practicing breathwork along with meditation or yoga can help you guide your kundalini energy upwards. You can try pranayama or other deep breathing techniques to get started.
- Energy healing: Reiki, hypnosis, or even trauma therapy can all help in awakening your energy. If you need to cultivate kundalini energy, then you need to unblock your energy centers and energy healing can help you with that.
Is It Safe To Practice?
Many experts still argue if the kundalini awakening is safe or not. Many fear the intense flow of energy that kundalini awakening brings forth. However, the experience can differ from person to person based on their experience and their lifestyle choices.
For many people, kundalini awakening can be a blissful and freeing experience that fills them with feelings of love and compassion but for others, it may feel like a drug trip gone wrong or can even make them experience symptoms of psychosis. Some people may also go through sleep disturbances, identity crises, or other unpleasant physical experiences.
It is strictly recommended that you speak with a professional or experienced practitioner before attempting kundalini awakening. Keep in mind that this experience can feel overwhelming and can disorient your senses if you’re not ready to accept the energy flow.
Kundalini awakening is a process, a journey of spiritual healing, devotion, and a trial of your patience. You need to start slow and with a lot of training if you’re attempting kundalini awakening.
Remember to be kind, loving, and compassionate towards yourself and the energy inside of you.
Take care and stay safe!