Signs You’re In A Karmic Relationship
Do you ever have second thoughts about your relationship? Is it really meant to be? Is your partner your soulmate or you’re just stalling? Sometimes it might feel like you’re in a karmic relationship.
Do you know what a karmic relationship is? Well, today we are going to talk about what a karmic relationship is, signs you’re in a karmic relationship, and how one can stop being in a karmic relationship.
Shall we begin?
What’s A Karmic Relationship?
A karmic relationship is different from other types of relationships you might have been in. It is said that most of us get to be in at least one karmic relationship in life. Karmic relationships are those relationships that make you learn tough life lessons.
You feel like you’ve found your soulmate but the relationship doesn’t seem to be smooth sailing. Karmic relationships are often tough and challenging. Your partner in a karmic relationship may or may not be your soulmate but you are in for a tough ride.
Karmic relationships are those relationships where there is a lot of love but that love doesn’t fail to push all your buttons. Even though these relationships promote growth, the process can be really challenging.
Karmic relationships are usually temporary but act as a catalyst for your growth. These relationships teach you important life lessons in the most painful and challenging way possible. In fact, spiritual leaders claim that karmic relationships exist only so that one can settle their karma, therefore, such relationships don’t last long.
Signs You Are In A Karmic Relationship
All relationships have problems and challenges, how can you tell if it’s a karmic relationship or not? It’s important to know if you’re in a karmic relationship because this information might be able to make everything so clear and understandable.
To know if you’re in a karmic relationship, you need to know karmic relationship signs…
Let’s have a look at some signs you are in a karmic relationship;
- You make an instant connection with that person. The day you meet them you feel like you’ve known each other for a long time and it is suddenly difficult to imagine not having them around you.
- There is a lot of drama in your relationship. No matter how hard you try to keep the relationship as smooth as possible, you just seem to attract drama and arguments in your relationship.
- You begin to notice red flags very early on in your relationship. Perhaps it’s the first lesson your karmic relationship is trying to teach you.
- Your partner frustrates you. One of the most common signs of being in a karmic relationship is feeling frustrated and misunderstood in your relationship.
- You feel trapped and yet can’t let go of your relationship. You are in a constant search for some alone and quiet time. Your partner makes you feel trapped and still, it is difficult for you to break up.
- You’re addicted to your partner. No matter how frustrating your relationship may have become, you simply feel like you’re addicted to this relationship.
- You feel like you can’t truly be yourself. You are constantly trying to be right or how your partner wants you to be and you completely lose yourself.
- You feel like getting out of this relationship is impossible. Firstly, you feel like you’re addicted to your partner and secondly having a conversation is simply impossible in a karmic relationship.
How To Heal From A Karmic Relationship?
Being in a karmic relationship can be challenging but you always learn something from it. However, sometimes you just need to fix a few things, perhaps your karmic relationship may have helped you find your soul mate.
Here are three things you can do to heal from karmic relationships;
- Make it better: sometimes karmic relationships are tough but not really bad for you. All you need to do is bring toxicity in the relationship down and make your relationship healthy. Karmic relationships are growth-promoting just try to make the process less frustrating and more positive.
- Communicate openly: communication is really important for any relationship. You need to be vocal about your feelings and thoughts and talk to your partner about behaviors that bother you. Make sure both of you are honest and open about your feelings.
- End the karmic relationship: after trying all that you can to make the relationship feel less intense, know that it’s not meant to be. A lot of time karmic relationships occur just to teach you life lessons. Once you’ve learned all that you can and still the relationship continues to become toxic, know that it’s time to end it.
That’s All Folks!
I hope you found this blog about karmic relationships helpful, interesting, and thought-provoking. Do share this blog with your friends and family so that we can all know when we are in a karmic relationship and how to heal from one.
Thanks for reading.
Take care and stay safe.