9 Best Online Anger Management Classes Of 2023
Anger is a natural human emotion and its presence is alright until it gets out of control. People who tend to get uncontrollably angry could face both mental and physical problems like headaches, depression, high blood pressure, insomnia, etc.
Not only this, but such outbursts can also impact personal and professional relations with the person in question falling prey to negativity. There can be a case when you are suggested to join anger management classes to work on your emotions and anger.
This is why Calm Sage has picked some of the best online anger management classes so you may enrich yourself with positive energy and smile despite any changes in your surroundings.
Quick Summary Of The Best Online Anger Management Courses:
- BetterHelp: Best for Private Counseling
- Udemy: Best Overall
- Coursera: Best for Managing Emotions
- Online-Therapy.com: Best Anger Management Toolbox
- Open Path: Best for an Online Certificate of Completion
- Dr. John Schinnerer: Best Tips & Guidance For Managing Anger
- My Court Class: Best for 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Anger Management Training: Best Workbook
- Anger Masters: Best for Self paced and Self-study Classes
List of Most Affordable Anger Management Classes Online:
Check out the 9 Most Affordable Online Anger Management Course.
1. Best for Private Counseling: BetterHelp
Disclaimer: As BetterHelp Affiliate, We may receive compensation from BetterHelp or other sources if you purchase products or services through the links provided on this page.
Cost: Starts $35 per month
Duration: Varies on subscription
- Individual, couple, and teenage counseling
- Licensed and accredited professionals
- Connect with your mobile or desktop anytime
- Get 20% Off with Coupon Code “CalmSage”
2. Best Overall: Udemy
Cost: $174.99 but usually fluctuates
Duration: 3 hours
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Access on mobile and TV
- A completion certificate is provided
3. Best for Managing Emotions: Coursera
Cost: NA (Free enrollment available)
Duration: 10 hours
- Provide knowledge, skills and strategies to manage emotions
- Unique for school staff members like teachers, counselors, principals, etc.
- Provide relevant resources and ideas
4. Best Anger Management Toolbox: OnlineTherapy.com
Cost: Starts $31.96 per week (Basic)
Duration: Depends on user according to the plan subscribed
- Highly qualified therapists with treatments drawn from CBT
- Your privacy is well-respected
- Live chats and messages
- Get 20% Off on First Month of Therapy
5. Best for an Online Certificate of Completion: Open Path
Cost: Starts from $17 to $115
Duration: Vary from 4 hours to 52 hours
- Hard copy certificate with gold foil seal on completion of the course
- Various price plans as required
- Flexible course timings to fit your schedule
6. Best Tips & Guidance For Anger Management: Dr. John Schinnerer
Duration: 10 to 15 hours
- Best anger management tools by Dr. John
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Personalized certificate of completion
7. Best for 30 Days Money Back Guarantee: My Court Class
Cost: Starts $55
Duration: 4 hours to 52 hours
- tart immediately as soon as you pick your class
- Receive your certificate as soon as you finish your final exams
- 30 days money back guarantee
8. Best Workbook: Anger Management Training
Cost: Starts $65
Duration: 8 hours to 24 hours
- Nationally recognized certificate of completion
- Free book ‘The Anger Busting Workbook’ by noted author James A. Baker
- Course designed by experienced Lawyer
9. Best for Self paced and Self-study Classes: Anger Masters
Cost: Multiple courses starting from $24.99
Duration: Per hour or weekly
- Certificate accepted in all states equally
- Could be accessed from any device
- Developed by NAMA instructor
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is it possible to take anger management courses online without a court order?
Yes, absolutely. Websites like BetterHelp are providing courses online without a court order but licensed professionals help you to solve personal issues with ease.
Q2. Are there any free online classes or courses I can take to manage anger?
Various platforms like Udemy, Coursera, Edx, Udacity, YouTube, etc. provide free trials, free certificates after course completion, and discount offers for anger management classes.
Q3. What is the best online class to manage anger according to Calmsage?
Every online class has amazing features to offer but based on cost, counselors, availability of lessons quickly and potential support, we recommend Online-Therapy.Com. Apart from this, Udemy has numerous courses to apply for online anger management classes and one can go through them one by one to pick the best.
Q4. Do anger management courses help?
They do! these courses help a person to understand the reasons for his anger, various techniques to calm it down, support of multiple professionals, and the flow of positive emotions. Moreover, some of these courses even return the money if you are not satisfied with the services. So, it is best to indulge in the anger management course for sure.
Q5. Which Is The Best Online Anger Management Class?
We would also like to know which one you liked from the list, so do not forget to drop your suggestions in the comment section below. You can even recommend more classes and we will definitely try to add them up to the list.